Your Health and Safety Is Important to Us
COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines
We follow enhanced cleaning guidelines by Airbnb and Colombian government guidelines to ensure your safe stay.
What we are doing to keep you safe:
We follow Airbnb’s cleaning protocol developed by Ecolab, a global leader in cleaning and hygiene technologies and guidance from Dr. Vivek Murthy, the former U.S. Surgeon General.
- We use approved cleaning products – including disinfectants approved by global health agencies to help stop the spread of COVID-19
- We perform extensive cleaning of our home before every visit, using detailed cleaning checklists and guidelines
- We sanitize all frequently touched surfaces including doorknobs, cabinets and light switches
- We use masks and gloves while cleaning our home
- We include cleaning supplies on hand for your use, so you can clean as you stay if you require it.
What We Are Asking You to Do to Help Us:
- Wear a face mask as it is required by Colombian law when outside and near others, and do not touch your face. This includes when in contact with our staff, tour guides and when visiting the town of Jardin.
- Engage in frequent and rigorous handwashing
- Follow all Colombian health and safety measures. As these are constantly changing you will be informed of them before and during your stay.
Please note that due to COVID restrictions some transportation and tours may not be available. We will discuss this with you when you book with us.